Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family Tree

I learned many things from my friends' presentations about their cultures. I learned from Sarah like their traditional and clothes. She taught us the way to bow when we met older people. David talked about the food from Czech, the name was strudel or something and the important thing was he makes it by his-self. Lisa's presentation was awesome because she made a book by her self and she put all the pictures when she was young into the book. That was awesome and really cool way to present. I enjoyed all the presentations and they all did awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Great!! Many details about what you learn from other people. I think you should put in what you learn about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have 1 more paragraph talk about what you've learned about yourself.

    ReplyDelete